Thursday, November 08, 2007

Reaching sublime depths


Sailing on sublime waters
Touching the hanging leaves over my head
I sail past eternal springs
With a subtle smile of innocence

Gently breaking the misty cover
My boat explores unknown tempers
The beauty unfolds to all my senses
As I revel and get spoilt under the shower

Silence accompanying silence
A journey so smooth
A feeling of completeness
So overwhelming to uphold

Pure innocence untouched by the dark world
Emanates the happiness that brims from my heart
A reminder that a heart exists within
With desires unheard and dead behind the humdrum

An escapade into those wonderful terrains
Where one dares to bare all hypocrisy and stand facing oneself
Discovering the depths that I am
A willingness to get lost and revel in the pleasures of being myself

Is there a place such as the one in my mind ?
Know not I
But happy that I could travel there
On my boat called … fantasy.

1 comment:

suholla said...

I loved this one too :)